- This event has passed.
Academy of the Arts Summer Workshops
Monday, July 6, 2020
One event on Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on Friday, July 10, 2020 at 12:00 am
We are thrilled to announce Palace Academy of the Arts classes will resume on Monday, July 6 at the theatre.
Adding to the fun, instructors will creatively incorporate a daily theme into their lessons (see list below). Students are encouraged to come dressed according to theme of the day!
Each workshop is $25 per student per day or $100 for the full week.
PARTY IN THE USA – Monday, July 6, 2020
DISNEY– Tuesday, July 7, 2020
HAIRSPRAY DAY– Wednesday, July 8, 2020
POP ROCK– Thursday, July 9, 2020
BEACH DAY– Friday, July 10, 2020
Register Online Today (online processing fees apply) >>>
Policies and guidelines will continue to evolve with time and will be assessed and updated on an ongoing basis.
For Everyone’s Safety
- Palace staff and volunteers will conduct daily wellness checks and implement the use of face masks, as well as the use of gloves as appropriate.
- Children will have their temperature taken prior to entry. If the temperature is at or above 100, the student will be sent home.
- Students will be escorted individually to the theatre. Parents should remain in their cars at drop-off and pick-up times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the theatre
- In-theatre signs will encourage proper social distancing
- Rest room breaks will be staggered between groups to discourage co-mingling.
- Students will be required to thoroughly wash their hands with soap and warm water.
- Restrooms will be sanitized after each break.
- No more than 9 students will be assigned to a room. No more than 27 students and 3 teachers will be in the building at one time.
- Students will remain in their designated classroom area and will not be permitted to co-mingle with other groups.
- Teachers will rotate to classrooms.
- To ensure proper social distancing, markers will be placed on the floor when appropriate.
- Extra time between morning and afternoon camps will allow the time for thorough cleanings in each classroom
- Following the class, students will be asked to exit while practicing social distancing between groups, and avoid congregating in the building or parking lot