- This event has passed.
Back to the Future (PG) 1985
Saturday, August 1 @ 7:30 pm
One event on Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 7:30 pm
One event on Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 7:30 pm
One event on Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 2:00 pm
Retro Movie Weekend – BACK TO THE FUTURE (1985)
JULY 31, AUG 1, & AUG 2, 2020
- Friday 7:30p
- Saturday 2p & 7:30p
- Sunday 2p & 7:30p
In this 1985 sci-fi classic, small-town California teen Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is thrown back into the ’50s when an experiment by his eccentric scientist friend Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) goes awry. Traveling through time in a modified DeLorean car, Marty encounters young versions of his parents (Crispin Glover, Lea Thompson), and must make sure that they fall in love or he’ll cease to exist. Even more dauntingly, Marty has to return to his own time and save the life of Doc Brown.
Running time 1 hour, 56 minutes.
Admission $4 all ages, $2 PCAA members
*Masks are required in all public areas of the theatre including while purchasing tickets, concessions, lobby, etc. Masks may be removed once seated in the auditorium and actively eating and/or drinking.
Safety Policies And Guidelines
Policies and guidelines will continue to evolve with time and will be assessed and updated on an ongoing basis.
For Everyone’s Safety
• Palace staff and volunteers will conduct daily wellness checks and implement the use of face masks, as well as the use of gloves as appropriate.
• FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY, WE ASK ALL PATRONS TO WEAR A MASK WHILE PURCHASING TICKETS & CONCESSIONS AND IN PUBLIC AREAS. MASKS MAY BE REMOVED ONCE SEATED & ACTIVELY EATING AND/OR DRINKING.
• Low-contact options for ticket and concession purchases will be available through the website – HERE (fees apply).
• There will be an increased frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch surfaces.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the theatre.
• In-theatre signs and markings will encourage proper social distancing.
Box Office Hours & Movie Pricing
• The Box Office will remain closed until further notice.
• Movie tickets and concessions may be purchased in advance through the website. All movie tickets purchased online will cost $4. Each transaction will incur a $2.50 processing fee. In an effort to reduce processing fees for patrons, combination packages will be offered. Advance ticket buyers will be sent an email with order details. Patrons will be required to show the email with proof of purchase on a smart phone or a printed copy.
• Those who wish to avoid online processing fees may purchase tickets at the main theatre door with cash or credit card. Doors will open 45 minutes before show time.
• PCAA members who wish to redeem movie and concession passes must do so in person.
• The Palace website will provide details on movie titles, synopsis, and scheduled showings.
• Low-contact food ordering will be highly encouraged through marionpalace.org.
• Concession stands will be open, serving the traditional menu – popcorn, soda, & candy. Each item will be $2. Patrons are encouraged to present cashiers with exact dollar amount to avoid the need to make change.
• Plastic barriers are installed in concession room.
• A checkerboard seating pattern and a couple of empty seats between groups allows for proper social distancing in accordance with the CDC. Guests will be assisted by volunteers to ensure proper social distancing.
• Although capacity will be limited, groups can be seated together upon arrival at the theatre and in accordance with state regulations, provided accommodations are available.
• Extra time between shows will allow the time for thorough cleanings.
• Following the movie, guests will be asked to exit while practicing social distancing between groups, dispose of all trash and avoid congregating in the lobby.