Become a PCAA Member
Like other performing arts theatres, earned income accounts for about half of the Palace’s operating costs. The remainder of the funding comes from a variety of donations — the Ohio Arts Council, Marion Community Foundation, corporate sponsorships, other grants and foundations, as well as individual contributions through membership donations. The Palace Cultural Arts Association (PCAA) is a 501 c 3 member-supported, volunteer-assisted organization.
The theatre serves over 60,000 patrons and guests annually through its programs and directly benefits the local economy in Marion County by attracting visitors from other cities, counties and states. In addition, the activities at the Palace impact the quality of life for our residents and those it attracts, providing live performances by national touring artists and local talent alike.
July 2021 marks the beginning of the Marion Palace Theatre’s 93rd Season. We believe there’s never been a more perfect time to show your support and love of the arts and of the Palace by joining as a member. The benefits are numerous and the perks are plenty.
2021-2022 PCAA Member Benefits
- ALL MEMBERS receive the opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public, name recognition in the season Playbill, free ticket-exchange privileges within a single season (with 7 day advance notice), reduced movie admission, and exclusive access to a dedicated ticket agent at the door on show nights.
Additional benefits are offered in stratified levels as follows:
- CAST MEMBERS $25-$49: Previous benefits listed above
- STAR MEMBERS $50-$99: Cast Member benefits + $5 Discount on Summer Theatre Camp
- MUSICAL DIRECTOR MEMBERS $100-$249: Star Member benefits + 11” x 17” event poster autographed by your favorite artist this season.
- CHOREOGRAPHER MEMBERS $250-$499: Musical Director Member benefits + May request to be placed on a waiting list for sold-out shows and upgraded seat locations.
- DIRECTOR MEMBERS $500-$999: Choreographer Member benefits + Free “Balcony to Backstage” theatre tour for you and your 8 guests.
- MARQUEE MEMBERS $1,000-$1,099: Director Member benefits + Exclusive use of balcony during movies. Your favorite seats reserved until two weeks before every Palace-sponsored, reserved-seat show. Invitation to annual Marquee celebration. Complimentary movie admission for up to (4) people. (2) Free boxes of popcorn at any event all season long by simply showing your Marquee Club Card. (1) Free private use of the Scharer Patron Lounge or Rotary Room (as schedule allows).
- MARQUEE PLUS MEMBERS $1,100-$1,999: Marquee Member benefits + Exclusive personal message on front marquee for one day.
- RUBY MARQUEE MEMBERS $2,000 & Up: Marquee Plus Member benefits + (1) Private screening of a film when schedule allows Includes complimentary popcorn for you and 10 guests.
- RUBY MARQUEE PLUS MEMBERS $3,000 & Up: Ruby Marquee Member benefits + (1) Private screening of a film when schedule allows. Includes complimentary popcorn and drinks for you and 16 guests.
We invite you to become a member of the PCAA. To join, please contact the Box Office at (740) 383-2101 or stop in at 270 W. Center St., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or click one of the links below!
TICKET ON SALE DATES FOR 2021/2022 SEASON:
- Marquee Members Only $1,000 & up Sale Dates: June 14- June 18
- Membership Levels $250 & up Sale Dates: June 21 & 22
- Membership Levels $25 & up Sale Dates: June 24 & 25
- General Public: Monday, June 28 at 9am