Become a PCAA Member
Like other performing arts theatres, earned income accounts for about half of the Palace’s operating costs. The remainder of the funding comes from a variety of donations — the Ohio Arts Council, Marion Community Foundation, corporate sponsorships, other grants, and foundations, as well as individual contributions through membership donations. The Palace Cultural Arts Association (PCAA) is a 501 (c) (3) member-supported, volunteer-assisted organization.
On average, the theatre serves over 60,000 patrons and guests annually through its programs and directly benefits the local economy in Marion County by attracting visitors from other cities, counties, and states. In addition, the activities at the Palace impact the quality of life for our residents and those it attracts, providing live performances by national touring artists and local talent alike.
July 2023 marks the beginning of the Marion Palace Theatre’s 95th Season. We believe there’s never been a more perfect time to show your support and love of the arts and of the Palace by joining as a member. The benefits are numerous and the perks are plenty.
2023-2024 PCAA Member Benefits
- ALL MEMBERS RECEIVE the opportunity to purchase premium seats before the general public, name recognition in the season Playbill and on the Palace website, discounts at area restaurants, free ticket-exchange privileges within a single season (with advance 7-day notice), reduced movie admission, and exclusive access to a dedicated ticket agent at the door on show nights. Additional benefits are offered in stratified levels as follows:
Additional benefits are offered in stratified levels as follows:
- CAST MEMBERS $25-$49: Previous benefits listed above + (2) Free boxes of popcorn
- STAR MEMBERS $50-$99: Cast Member benefits + (2) Free non-alcoholic beverages
- MUSICAL DIRECTOR MEMBERS $100-$249: Star Member benefits + Discounts on camps & classes (excludes one-on-one Lessons). May request to be placed on a waiting list for sold-out shows and upgraded seat locations.
- CHOREOGRAPHER MEMBERS $250-$499: Musical Director Member benefits + 11” x 17” event poster autographed by your favorite artist this season.
- DIRECTOR MEMBERS $500-$999: Choreographer Member benefits + Free “Balcony to Backstage” theatre tour for you and your 8 guests
- MARQUEE MEMBERS $1,000-$1,099: Director Member benefits + Your favorite seats reserved until two weeks before every Palace-sponsored, reserved-seat show. Exclusive use of balcony during movies. Invitation to annual Marquee celebration. Complimentary movie admission for up to four people. (2) Free boxes of popcorn at any event all season long by simply showing your Marquee Club Card. (1) Free private use of the Scharer Patron Lounge or Rotary Room.
- MARQUEE PLUS MEMBERS $1,100-$1,999: Marquee Member benefits + Exclusive personal message on front marquee for one day.
- RUBY MARQUEE MEMBERS $2,000 & Up: Marquee Plus Member benefits + 10% discount on price of a (Mon-Thu) May Pavilion rental or ½ price on second use of the Scharer Patron Lounge or Rotary Room.
- RUBY MARQUEE PLUS MEMBERS $3,000 & Up: Ruby Marquee Member benefits + (1) Private screening of a film when schedule allows. Includes complimentary popcorn and drinks for you and 10 guests.
- DIAMOND MEMBERS $5,000 & Up: Ruby Marquee Plus Member benefits + (1) Private screening of a film when schedule allows. Includes complimentary popcorn and drinks for you and 16 guests.
We invite you to become a member of the PCAA. To join, please contact the Box Office at (740) 383-2101 or stop in at 270 W. Center St., Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or click one of the links below!
Click the link above to see the list of current PCAA Members. This list is updated on a quarterly basis. Thank you for your support!